Friday, April 10, 2009

80's Night


We had a ward party and everyone was supposed to dress up from their era. It was such a blast getting all dolled up in my 80s gear. I found some great stuff at Savers and then actually wore some of my daughter's jewelry and stuff...cause it's back in now! Can you believe I still have my crimping iron? Some things are just too great to part with. I felt like I was in high school again...although I don't ever remember being quite this 80's even then. The funny thing is after we left we got pulled over because we had a tailight that was out. Eric wasn't really dressed up that much, so it was no big thing for him, but when I leaned over to say something, the policeman gave me the strangest look! It was pretty funny. I explained that we had been at a party and then he asked if we had been drinking... He was pretty cool and was like "I didn't want to ask cause I've seen all kinds..." At least we didn't get a ticket!

No comments: