Friday, April 10, 2009

A Rare Moment of Kindness...


I had to take a picture because I think this was a first! Unfortunately Kobe finds great joy from teasing his little brother. He is relentless...seriously! I finally decided that we needed to do something so I made him a "Kindness Chart". I told him he could earn a sticker every time that he went out of his way to be nice to Kai. It motivated him a little and it is still a work in progress, but we have had a few more peaceful moments at least...this was one of them.

2 comments:

Jason said...

That's so sweet! I love those moments! Sometimes it seems like they are few and far between, but when they happen you just don't want it to end and it gives you a confirmation that they love each other despite the teasing! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Tender moment! I just love those boys- gosh I just love all your kids- and you for that matter- and while were at I just love your whole family and everything about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!