Sunday, July 12, 2009

Farewell Young Women!!!


Today was kind of a sad day for me...After serving as YW President for over 2 years, I got released today. The feelings I am experiencing are so weird. I didn't realize how sad I would be. There are so many different emotions involved. I am somewhat relieved that I will have a little more time to focus on other things, but I am going to miss working with these girls and other leaders that I grew so close to over these past few years. We have had some amazing times together and have made lasting memories that I will cherish forever! Here are a few pictures of some of the great times we had!

Facials and smoothies at Girl's Camp 2008...


Our "Thriller" performance at the talent show...


The Stake Laurel Overnighter...


Our awesome snow party...


Reliving my high school years for a night at the Halloween Party...


The Water Activity in Fruitland last year...which I am so bummed I will be missing next weekend...


Sledding...


Dressing up to intimidate the boys for "Human Fooseball"...


Girls Camp 2009..."I'm a Tiger"



Thanks for all the memories...I will never forget you girls!!!

4 comments:

Sharlee said...

You were probably the most fabulous YW president to ever live. I can tell by the pictures that you were a lot more fun than I could ever dream to be in a calling like that. I'm sure you'll be missed.

Jacqueline Marie said...

NOOOOO!!!!! You were supposed to stay in!!! so if we sold our house and moved into your ward....you would be our awesome YW prez! :)

Kortney Peterson said...

Oh...you all are too kind! Thanks!

Kim said...

I miss you!