Sunday, November 1, 2009

What Do You Even Say When This Happens???


Well...I suppose there is a lot of things you could say, but I was proud of myself for not saying them...The crazy thing was that this was my fault, not my kids for once! It was probably a good thing it wasn't my kids because I probably would've totally freaked out. That was a good lesson for me. Even Mommy is clumsy sometimes and makes a mess. I had just painted my nails and was walking into my bathroom to put the stuff away. I had the little caddy in my hand that holds all the polish and when I walked in, I accidentally bumped the corner of it on the counter and it knocked it right out of my hand and just smashed to the floor and polish splattered everywhere. I couldn't even believe it when it happened...I just kind of stared at the mess...stunned. Then I went and got my camera. It took a lot of nail polish remover and a lot of scrubbing, but I finally got it cleaned up. So, that was a fun little afternoon!

No comments: