Thursday, January 14, 2010

Need to Repent!

Wow! I need to repent! It has been quite a while since I posted to my blog. Once a certain amount of time goes by, it starts to get easier and easier to put it off. Well, I am going to try to do better and be a little more consistent. I will post some recent pics from the holidays and such.

Another fun trip to Utah with Kortney. We stayed with Amy and got to meet up with Katie for lunch and shopping, so that is always a fun time! It was great to have some mother/daughter bonding too!


"New Moon" day out with the girls!


My First Turkey Ever (That I made)...I was so proud of myself. It actually looked good, but surprisingly, tasted very good too!


Me and Eric had a little weekend getaway to Salt Lake. The Temple is so pretty, but looks even prettier with all the Christmas lights up. It was very cold, but we enjoyed walking around Temple Square.


We met up with Amy and Jason and went out to dinner with them, so that was really fun. We were killing a little time before our reservations, so we goofed off a little. For some reason me and Amy always love to get dressed up and take random pictures in stores. It is very good entertainment and if you have never done it, I suggest you give it a try!


We found a very "fitting" Santa hat for Dad. He always dresses up like Santa on Christmas Eve and then we go drive around in the motor home and look at Christmas lights. That has been one of the favorite traditions, especially for our kids. My Dad is a die-hard BYU fan, so when we saw this...it was screaming his name.


Another fun tradition is that we let our kids sleep in our closet on Christmas Eve. This is our little way of keeping track of them so we don't get any little snoopers! They think it is pretty awesome! This year was Kai's first year, so he felt like a pretty big boy. Dad always reads them "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and then we tuck them in...with strict instructions to not wake us until 6...that is the magic time at our house. We give them a new coloring book and crayons and if they wake up earlier, they color quietly until it's time. I was amazed how quiet they were. It is always fun to see how well behaved your kids are on Christmas Eve.


Me and Eric striking a pose in front of our Christmas tree.


Here is a Christmas card, in case you didn't get one in the mail... and then just some other random shots of us that we had taken. Hope you all had a very wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with your loved ones.



No comments: