Friday, April 9, 2010


Keegan's 12th Birthday!!! I think he got 2 very opposite types of gifts this year...A new journal and scripture bag and then ROCKBAND!!! What can I say? The kid needs to be well-rounded...He was very excited for both actually. He has been reading the Book of Mormon the last couple weeks and I'm super proud of my new little young man!!!


What a proud moment! This is Eric and Keegan on their way to Keegan's very first priesthood meeting session. They both look so handsome in their suits! I'm so excited for Keegan.


This was one of my little projects over Spring Break. I redecorated the boys' bathroom. It used to be a "sports" theme and I got tired of it. I was very happy with how it all came together. It was a lot of fun!


Its that time of year again...time for Grandpa to make his rounds and plow up our garden spot. He is so nice to help us with this. I'm sure he knows we would never get around to it if it wasn't for his help. We greatly appreciate it! Of course, the little boys can't resist a ride! They love it! They had so much fun playing out in the freshly plowed dirt! It reminded me of when I was little. I used to love to do that!

2 comments:

Sawdust Girl said...

Hi Lisa, It's so fun to see your family growing up. I love being able to stay informed of all the goings on no matter how small. W feel pretty isolated from family out so I'm really happy that so many cousins have blogs. I wish the rest of MY family would get on the blog bandwagon now.

Andrea said...

I don't know why blogger isn't updating all my favorites. I can't believe your kids are so big!